1 unsliced loaf of (round is preferable) sourdough bread *Next time I'm going to try a round Italian*
8-12 oz cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
3 oz bag Oscar Mayer Real Bacon bits
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 Tbsp Ranch dressing mix (dry)
1. We were unable to find a round sourdough bread so we opted for a long sourdough bread instead.
2. Using a sharp bread knife cut the bread both length and width wise. Be careful not to cut through the bottom crust. I would also cut so there are larger pieces than a bunch of little pulls.
4. Sprinkle bacon bits on bread, making sure to get in between cuts.
5. Mix together butter and Ranch dressing mix. Pour over bread.
6. Wrap in foil the entire loaf in foil and place on a baking sheet.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Unwrap. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Since I was taking this to someones house, I waited to bake it until I was there and just stored it in the refrigerator until it was time to go.